Lawrence Creek Wildlife Area – 2nd Ave Parking Area
Lawrence Creek Wildlife Area - 2nd Ave Parking Area is by and open meadow making good hunting grounds with a good walk to Lawrence Creek State Natural Area where the brook trout stream can be found. In general the creek is normally very clear with high visibility with a nice rolling terrain around the stream with some areas of wetlands and high banks.
- Wildlife Viewing
- Cross Country Skiing (No Designated Trails)
- Hiking (No Designated Trails)
- Foraging for Wild Edibles
- Snowmobiling in DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY!
- Outdoor Education
- Scientific Research with a Permit (Contact WI DNR)
- Pets (Rules posted on Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Website)
Activities NOT ALLOWED!
- Horseback Riding
- Motor Vehicles including Bicycles
- Rock Climbing
- Collecting Non-Edibles
Lawrence Creek Wildlife Area Map
Trout Stream Classifications
Class 1 which means “high quality trout waters with sufficient natural reproduction”
Class 2 - has some natural trout reproduction
Class 3 - Marginal trout habitat with NO natural trout reproduction with stocking required
These homes are located in Lincoln Township of Adams County - Westfield Township & Springfield Township of Marquette County in the Lawrence Creek Area!
These vacant land parcels are located in Lincoln Township of Adams County - Westfield Township & Springfield Township of Marquette County in the Lawrence Creek Area!