Lawrence Creek Wildlife Area – 2nd Dr Parking Lot
Lawrence Creek Wildlife Area 2nd Dr. parking area is not to far from Lawrence Creek trout stream but the area is more used for parking for hunters. There is some trees / woods in this section but they more sparsely and spread out giving hunters a better view of their game.
There are 6 main parking areas for Lawrence Creek Wildlife Area
Southwest Parking Lot is located at the corner of S. Eagle Ave & 2nd Ave
Parking Lot just South of Lawrence Creek on 1st Ave
Parking Area on Eagle Ave: 1st is about ¼ mile east of 1st Ave
2nd Parking Area on Eagle Ave is about ¾ east of 1st Ave.
Eastern Parking Lot off of 2nd Drive about ¼ mile north of Eagle Ave
Northeast Parking area on Dyke Court just west of 2nd Drive
- Wildlife Viewing
- Cross Country Skiing (No Designated Trails)
- Hiking (No Designated Trails)
- Foraging for Wild Edibles
- Snowmobiling in DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY!
- Outdoor Education
- Scientific Research with a Permit (Contact WI DNR)
- Pets (Rules posted on Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Website)
Activities NOT ALLOWED!
- Horseback Riding
- Motor Vehicles including Bicycles
- Rock Climbing
- Collecting Non-Edibles
Area Wisconsin Public Land
- Lawrence Creek State Natural Area
- Lawrence Creek Wildlife Area
- Statewide Habitat Areas
- Upper Fox Headwaters SNA
- New Chester Waterfowl Production Area
- Caves Creek Fishery Area
- John A Louton Fishery Area
- Mecan River Fishery Area
- Upper Neenah Creek State Fishery Area
These homes are located in Lincoln Township of Adams County - Westfield Township & Springfield Township of Marquette County in the Lawrence Creek Area!
These vacant land parcels are located in Lincoln Township of Adams County - Westfield Township & Springfield Township of Marquette County in the Lawrence Creek Area!