Lawrence Creek Wildlife Area – Eagle Ave Parking Area - Creek
Lawrence Creek Wildlife Area by Eagle Ave parking area just 1/4 mile east of 1st Ave is one of the closest points to Lawrence Creek. This area along the trout stream is brook trout fishing waters and is consided to be part of Lawrence Creek State Natural Area owned by Wisconsin Department of Natrual Resources and is open to the public for fishing, hunting and other outdoor activities. In general the creek is normally very clear with high visibility with a nice rolling terrain around the stream with some areas of wetlands and high banks.
- Wildlife Viewing
- Cross Country Skiing (No Designated Trails)
- Hiking (No Designated Trails)
- Foraging for Wild Edibles
- Snowmobiling in DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY!
- Outdoor Education
- Scientific Research with a Permit (Contact WI DNR)
- Pets (Rules posted on Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Website)
Activities NOT ALLOWED!
- Horseback Riding
- Motor Vehicles including Bicycles
- Rock Climbing
- Collecting Non-Edibles
These homes are located in Lincoln Township of Adams County - Westfield Township & Springfield Township of Marquette County in the Lawrence Creek Area!
These vacant land parcels are located in Lincoln Township of Adams County - Westfield Township & Springfield Township of Marquette County in the Lawrence Creek Area!