More Wisconsin Villages, Towns & Cities
Oxford WI Real Estate for Sale
Oxford, Wisconsin 53952 is located in Township of Oxford in Marquette County. It's on state road 82 and is crossed by County Road A, I & J. It's just west of I-39 /51 between Westfield and Montello. Oxford is considered a village and is home to many full time residents who work in the area. It is also a popular recreational area with many lake and stream homes. It features limited shopping, School, Post Office, area Corporate Farm fields, Bank, Church, Bar, Cafe, Gas Station, Snowmobiling, local community Flea Market and a Park in the center of town. You will find plenty of Wildlife and many fishing lakes within minutes. Because of the interstate the town has lots of tourists pass through on their way to the famous Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin River and the Petenwell/Castle Rock Area. In general the area is a vacationers hotspot due to the lakes, public land, country living and attractions at the dells. Oxford has an attractive travel time from the larger cities; Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, Minneapolis to name a few. On this page you'll find real estate like Vacant Lot, Log Homes, Hunting Acreage, Waterfront Lots, Lakefront Cottages, Mobile Homes, Double Wides, Farmland, Farms, Camping Sites, Building Sites, Condominiums, Rustic Hunting Cabins, Creek Frontage and more...
Oxford Commercial Property for Sale
Because of the number of small lakes, creeks, and trout stream around Oxford, there’s a simpler, quieter way of living in the waterfront communities. Smaller fishing boats cruising around no wake lakes at their own speed dropping a line here and there for that largemouth and plentiful panfish. And yet there’s another type of life style still kicking around in the area; small farms slowly getting moved along by the corporate farm fields. But yet you can still find some folks frying up their own bacon, eggs and home grown garden vegetables before they jump in the car and go to a job that helps pays the bills.
Photos & Pictures
The area offers plenty of opportunities for the outdoor photographer. Wisconsin Wildlife including Whitetail deer, eastern wild turkey and Sandhill cranes walk the fields in both the early morning & in the evening’s right before sunset. Waterfowl like Canadian Geese, Wood Ducks, Mallard Ducks, Great Blue Heron, forage for food along the shores of area creeks, lakes and small ponds. In the warmer spring, summer and fall months you can find an array of song birds at the feeders and flower beds with squirrels, chipmunks, butterflies, snakes, frogs and other little creatures scampering around as well. And if you’re into hiking public land you can always find a wide variety of wild flowers. The scene always changing as they are replaced with new different ones every couple weeks from spring until fall; sometimes from the last snowfall through the first frost!
More Oxford Wisconsin Land for Sale
Oxford, WI. Quick Facts
- Marquette County, Oxford Township
- General Size of Village – Around 600 people
- Area Lakes – Neenah Lake, Goose Lake, Parker Lake, Crooked Lake, Wolf Lake, Hill Lake, Harris Pond, Westfield Pond, Buffalo Lake, Lawrence Lake, Puckaway Lake, Montello River, Montello Lake, Peppermill creek, Neenah Creek Trout Stream, Emrick Lake, Deep Lake, McDougall, Peppermill Lake, Fox River, Mason Lake, Jordon Lake, and within 20 minutes of the Wisconsin River plus more…
- Area Features: School, Post Office, Banks, LITE Shopping, Church, Bar, Cafe, Gas Station, Snowmobiling, Corporate Farm fields, community Flea Market, Park, Area 4th of July Fireworks, Neenah Lake in town, plus lots of lakes, creeks / trout stream within minutes and more…
- Area Terrain – Mostly gentle Rolling with a mix of Woodlands, lots of natural Lakes, some lakes created by creeks / rivers, Creeks, Wetlands, Hills, Valleys, Farms and corporate Farm Fields.
- Area Code - 608
- Mailing Zip Code - 53952
- State Highway 82
- County Road – A, I & J
- Interstate – Not far from I39 / 51
- School District – Westfield
- Classified as a Village.
- History – Founded in XXX by XXX???
Houses, Cabins, Commercial Properties, Lakefront Property, Log Homes, Mobile Homes, Multi-Family Residential, Land, Riverfront Lots, Acreage, Waterfront Condos, Condominiums, Farms and Farmland
Oxford, Wisconsin Real Estate for Sale