Waushara County WI Public Land
For PRIVATE LAND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC: Because these types of properties continually change you will need to contact the local WI DNR office for an updated list regularly.
Some of these areas are Fishing Grounds, Hunting Land, Remnants, Wildlife Areas, SNA - State Natural Areas and others are Wildlife Refuges.
Waushara County Wisconsin
- Bass Lake FEN State Natural Area
- Bohn Lake Ice Age Trail -
- Big Roche-A-Cri Fishery Area
- Carter Creek Remnant -
- Coloma Park - Home of Chicken Chew featuring playground equipment, tennis courts, baseball diamond, restrooms and more...
- Greenwood Wildlife Area – is about 1440 acres and is located in Hancock Township of Waushara County, Central Wisconsin. This Area is quite large and is mostly...
- Ice Age Trail System
- John Lawton Fishery Area -
- Lunch Creek Wetlands SNA (State Natural Area Program) -
- Mecan Springs SNA (State Natural Area Program)
- Mecan River Fishery Area
- Mecan River Fisher Ice Age Trail –
- Pine River System Fishery Area
- Plainfield Tunnel Channel Lakes SNA
- Poygan Marsh Wildlife Area
- REM-Little Silver Creek
- REM-Thorstead Creek
- Upper Fox Headwaters SNA (State Natural Area Program) -
- White River Fishery Area
- Wilcox Waterfowl Production Area
- Wild Rose Hatchery
- Willow Creek Fishery Area