Wolf Lake WI Deeded Lake Access Lot for Sale 2.79 Acres
This gorgeous & heavily wooded acreage near Neenah Creek features access to Wolf Lake and is sure to fit your budget! Bring your dreams & plans to this affordable building site that is located in an area of many lakes! This is priced way below assessed value so don't wait! Covenants are in place to help protect your investment in this beautiful forest parcel. Don't forget to bring your agenda for fun & adventure! This vacant land is located directly on the ATV Route! Lots of lakes nearby for fishing & boating. Plenty of public land within walking distance for hiking too! This is just a short drive to the Wisconsin River and the Wisconsin Dells for fine dining and unique entertainment. About 10 minutes to I39/51 and about 15 minutes to Wisconsin Dells.
Don't miss this low, low price! Call Listing agent Billy on his cell at 608-474-2109 or toll-free 1-888-696-8695.
Central Wisconsin Land for sale in Adams County, WI.
Wolf Lake WI is located in Jackson Township Adams County, Central Wisconsin with several other small fishing lakes like Goose Lake, Peppermill Lake, Deep Lake, Parker Lake, Crooked Lake… Wolf Lake is a smaller 49 acre lake but it’s about 50 feet deep. It’s also a “No Motor Lake”. The lake offers some good Panfishing with plenty of Largemouth Bass and some say a Northern Pike here and there. Wolf Lake’s shoreline is 75% developed with homes and vacant lots but the other 25% to the Northeast is Upper Neenah Fishery Area with Neenah Creek Trout Stream flowing through it.
Wolf Lake WI - Information, Photo Gallery, Maps & Video - https://thelandman.net/wolf-lake-wi.html
"Multiple Amenities may refer to the same thing depending on use and opinion"