Arkdale WI Homes for Sale
Arkdale, Wisconsin is located in Strongs Prairie Township, Adams County on State Highway 21 between Tomah and Wautoma. It's between I-90/I-94 & I-39/51 interstates. Arkdale is an unincorporated town with about 150 people. There is a post office, bar / grill, church, firestation and park with Arkdale Lake as the towns highlight. The Arkdale area is known for its farm fields, a recreational area and vacationers. Arkdale Lake is surrounded by a subdivision called Arkdale Shores which consists of both full time and part time vacation homes. State Hwy 21 cuts through Arkdale and continues west between Lake Petenwell to the north, "Wisconsin’s 2nd largest inland body of water" and Castle Rock Lake to the south. "WI’s 4th largest inland body of water. On this page you will find Wisconsin Homes for Sale including; Houses, A-Frames, Log Homes, Rustic Hunting Cabins, Waterfront Cottages, Manufactured Mobile Homes, Townhouses, Country Homes, Hunting Shacks and more located in and around this town listed by real estate agents.
About 6 mile southeast is Adams/Friendship which has the Village of Friendship which is the county seat. Here you will find the sandy beach on Friendship Lake, the closest health care and utility services. The City of Adams offers the local Shopping District, School Systems, Government Offices, DNR Post, Banks, shopping complex and the local police and fire departments. Adams/Friendship has the local school system for the Middle School and High School but the closest elementary school to Arkdale is Roche-A-Cri Elementary 2 miles west on 21. Also Checkout Houses for sale or Land for Sale in the County.
- Adams County, Strongs Prairie Township
- General Size of Village – about 150 people
- Area Lakes – Arkdale Lake, Lake Petenwell, Castle Rock Lake, Friendship, Arkdale, Big Roche-A-Cri and the Tri-Lakes; Arrowhead, Camelot, Sherwood plus Big Roche-A-Cri Creek, Wisconsin River…
- Area Terrain – Mostly flat land with sandy soil, several rock formations with manmade lakes from creek / streams, lots of irrigated corporate farm fields and woodlands.
- Area Code - 608
- Mailing Zip Code - 54613
- State Highway – 21
- Town Roads
- Main Area Features – Arkdale Lake, Church, Post Office, Bars / Grill, Fire Station, Park, Real Estate, Vacation Area, ATV Routes, Snowmobile Trails, Castle Rock Horseback Riding Trails, State Hwy 21 by Castle Rock Lake & Petenwell…
- School District – AdamsFriendship
- Classified as Unincorporated
- History – Founded in ??> by ???
- Grand Marsh
- Lyndon Station
- New Lisbon
- Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Rapids
Houses | A-Frames | Log Homes | Rustic Hunting Cabins | Lakefront Cottages | Manufactured Mobile Homes| Double Wides | Townhouses | Country Homes | Hunting Shacks