Coloma, Wisconsin Homes for Sale
Coloma, Wisconsin is located in the Coloma Township of Waushara County on State Highway 21 right by the I-39 / 51 interstate. The town is relatively small with a couple gas stations and small business but features Coloma Park with a playground and regular events including the annual Chicken Chew! Around the town are several recreational lakes including Wood, Pleasant and Mecan Lake which is the head waters for Mecan River, a well-known Trout Stream. On this page you will find Wisconsin Homes for Sale including; Houses, A-Frames, Log Homes, Rustic Hunting Cabins, Waterfront Cottages, Manufactured Mobile Homes, Townhouses, Country Homes, Hunting Shacks and more located in this county listed by real estate agents.
Just a little to the west is an Amish Community that offers a Fresh Bakery, fresh picked Organic Vegetables, Greenhouses, Store and more… Surrounding most of Mecan Lake is a large parcel of public land which is closed part of the year for Waterfowl protection. The area consists of rolling terrain with small hills and valleys, wooded land including oaks and pines with farms and farmland mixed in.
- Waushara County, Coloma Township
- General Size of Village – Around 500 people
- Area Lakes – Wood, Pleasant, Mecan, Bing, School Section, Lawrence, Harris Pond, Crystal, Turtle, Imm and Mecan River ( Trout Stream )
- Area Terrain – Mostly gentle Rolling with a mix of Woodlands, Farms and Farm Fields.
- Area Code - 715
- Zip Code - 54930
- State Highway - 21
- County Road - CH
- Interstate – I39 / 51
- Main Area Features (Farming, Small Businesses, Recreational Lakes, Amish Community…)
- School District – Westfield
- Classified as a Village.
- History – Founded in 1858 by John Drake