Marquette County WI Public Land
For PRIVATE LAND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC: Because these types of properties continually change you will need to contact the local WI DNR office for an updated list regularly.
Some of these areas are Fishing Grounds, Hunting Land, Remnants, Wildlife Areas, SNA - State Natural Areas and others are Wildlife Refuges.
- Caves Creek Fishery Area -
- Duffy's Marsh Waterfowl Production Area
- French Creek Wildlife Area
- Fox River National Wildlife Refuge
- Germania Wildlife Area
- Grand River Marsh Wildlife Area
- John A Lawton Fishery Area
- Lawrence Creek SNA (State Natural Area Program) - Area to help protect Lawrence Creek Brook Trout Stream Class 1 waters...
- Lawrence Creek Wildlife Area located in New Chester and Lincoln Townships with 916 acres along Lawrence Creek…
- Mecan River Fishery Areas -
Featured Marquette County Real Estate – Homes & Cabins | Land & Acreage | Condos | Multi-Family Housing | Commercial Property
- REM- Laing Creek
- Upper Fox Headwaters SNA (State Natural Area Program) -
- Upper Fox River Public Access
- White River Marsh Wildlife Area