More Wisconsin Villages, Towns & Cities
Briggsville WI Multi-Family Housing for Sale
Briggsville, WI 53920 is located in Township of Douglas in Marquette County. It is positioned in the southwest corner of the county right by Columbia County to the south and Adams County to the west. It's on state road 23 and is crossed by County Road A, X & AA. It's just west of I-39 /51 between Wisconsin Dells, Portage and Oxford. Briggsville is considered an unincorporated community and is home to many full time residents who work in the area. Because of Mason Lake it is a popular recreational area with a couple lakes, trout streams and public lands. Mason Lake is an 855 acre fishing lake and it’s one of Adams County’s larger fishing lakes, but it’s not really a skiable lake due to the stump fields and overall depth being only 7 ft. and a max depth of 9 ft. deep. Briggsville has an attractive travel time from the larger cities; Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, Minneapolis to name a few. On this page you'll find real estate like Duplex, Townhouses, Side-by-Side Houses, Apartment Building, Two Three & Four Flat Housing, Triplex, Quadraplex, Townhomes and more...
Briggsville - Real Estate for Sale | Homes | Land | Condos | Multi-Family Housing | Commercial Property
Briggsville Wisconsin Quick Facts
- Marquette County, Douglas Township
- General Size of Town – Is Unknown
- Area Lakes – Mason Lake, McCall Lake, Amey Pond, Mud Lake, Jordan Lake, Neenah Creek Trout Stream, Widow Green Creek, Buffalo Lake,
- Area Features: Some parts of the area have Wetlands with several creeks meandering through from the north west towards the southeast mostly ending up in the Fox River and the Wisconsin River. There are numerous public lands including Amey Pond Wildlife Refuge, French Creek Wildlife Area, Fox River National Wildlife Refuge plus many waterfront access points and boat launches.
- Area Terrain – This area has some rolling terrain with quite a bit of wetlands.
- Area Code - 608
- Mailing Zip Code - 53920
- State Highway 23
- County Road – AA, X & A
- School District – ? - Neenah Creek Elementary School
- Classified as an Unincorporated Community
- History – Founded in XXX by XXX???
Nearby Villages, Towns and Cities
- Wisconsin Dells