REM-Fordham Creek is located in Preston Township of Adams County, Central Wisconsin north of Cty Road J just east of Adams-Friendship, WI with 2 locations. This public land area is about 37 acres mostly wooded with row pines along Cty Rd J then turns into a small meadow heading north into a mix woods with a steep slope before the creek that is surrounded by lowlands. The wetlands around Fordham Creek at this location were still pretty wet in midsummer. There’s about 1,800 feet of trout stream frontage on this smaller chunk of Wisconsin Department of Natural Resource land with some of it adjoining four private parcels. Fordham Creek is a total of 7 miles which flows into Friendship Lake after joining with Little Roche-A-Cri Creek. By the Remnant section of the creek is a class 1 trout stream with Brook, Brown and Rainbow Trout. Always check with local fishing rules and regulations and carry out what you carry in!
Fordham Creek is a total of about 7 miles and by the Remnant section is a class 1 trout stream for Brook, Brown and Rainbow Trout.
Rem-Fordham Creek Pictures & Photos
Locations (Not official - Just listed from North to South)
- North Area is located north of County Road J just west of 9th Ave – This area is about 37 wooded acres with about 1,800 ft of creek frontage some on both side and the rest on the north side.
- South Area is located south of Cty Rd J just east of 8th Ave – This area is open to the public just along the creek mostly in the lowlands of the creek bed. This section is about 1,900 feet along the creek.
Printable Maps - Opens in New Windows
Other Wisconsin Public Land
- REM-Little Roche-A-Cri Creek
- Roche-A-Cri State Park
- Friendship Beach
- Friendship Park
- Quincy Bluff and Wetlands Natural Area
- Colburn Wildlife Area
- Rabbit Rock Wayside Hwy 13
- Ship Rock Wayside Hwy 21
Nearby Lakes, Rivers, Creeks and Trout Streams
- Little Roche-A-Cri Creek – Trout Stream
- Bingham Creek
- Carter Creek – Trout Stream
- Friendship Lake
- Bingham Pond
- Big Roche-A-Cri Creek
- Arkdale Lake
- Big Roche-A-Cri Lake
- Klein Creek
- Duck Creek
"These Real Estate Searchs might include properties on lakes that are formed by the creeks also similar named streams in other parts of the state; so read the descriptions and details carefully. If no properties are here; currently there are no active listings in the IDX / MLS feed right now."
DNR Link - http://dnr.wi.gov/water/basin/cwrb/uw01-uw04.pdf