Bancroft, WI is located mostly in Almond Township of Portage County on Cty W right by I-39 /51 between Plainfield and Plover just northwest of Almond. It’s unincorporated and mostly consists of full time residents who work in the area. West of the interstate is mostly wetlands right by the interstate are large farm fields. To the east of I-39 are mostly large farm fields with a couple large batches of wooded land. Just south is a named rock formation called “The Ledge” and it is PRIVATELY OWNED not open to the public. Bancroft WI 54921 – Post Office is based in Portage County but also services a tiny strip in Adams County all in Leola Township and a tiny part of Plainfield Township in Waushara County as well. On this page you'll find real estate like Duplex, Townhouses, Side-by-Side Houses, Apartment Building, Two Three & Four Flat Housing, Triplex, Quadraplex, Townhomes and more...
Bancroft Wisconsin - Quick Facts
- Waushara County, Almond Township
- General Size of Village – Around 500+ residents
- Area Lakes Washburn Lake, Bass Lake, North Branch Tenmile Creek, South Branch Tenmile Creek, and lots of Drainage Ditches to the west…
- Area Features: Gas Station, State Bank and more…
- Area Terrain – West of the interstate is mostly wetlands right by the interstate are large farm fields. To the east of I-39 are mostly large farm fields with a couple large batches of wooded land.
- Area Code - 715
- Zip Code - 54921
- County Road W
- Interstate – I39 / 51
- County Road W
- School District – Almond-Bancroft School District
- Classified as a Village.
- History – Named after Rev. Warren Gamaliel Bancroft founded in ??? - http://www.bancroftstatebank.com/welcome-old.html