Lawrence Creek Wildlife Area – 1st Ave Parking Area
Parking Areas Info, Maps & Photos - Main Page | 1st Ave | 2nd Ave | 2nd Dr | Dyke Ct | Eagle Ave Creek | Eagle Ave Wetlands | Eagle Ave Lake Access
Lawrence Creek Wildlife Area - 2nd Ave Parking Area is very close to Lawrence Creek class 1 trout stream which is great brook trout fishing waters. In general the creek is normally very clear with high visibility with a nice rolling terrain around the stream with some areas of wetlands and high banks.
- Wildlife Viewing
- Cross Country Skiing (No Designated Trails)
- Hiking (No Designated Trails)
- Foraging for Wild Edibles
- Snowmobiling in DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY!
- Outdoor Education
- Scientific Research with a Permit (Contact WI DNR)
- Pets (Rules posted on Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Website)
Activities NOT ALLOWED!
- Horseback Riding
- Motor Vehicles including Bicycles
- Rock Climbing
- Collecting Non-Edibles
Lawrence Creek Wildlife Area Map
Lakefront Homes & Deeded Access Cabins for Sale
These homes are located in Lincoln Township of Adams County - Westfield Township & Springfield Township of Marquette County in the Lawrence Creek Area!
Waterfront Lots & Deeded Access Properties for Sale
These vacant land parcels are located in Lincoln Township of Adams County - Westfield Township & Springfield Township of Marquette County in the Lawrence Creek Area!