Lawrence Creek Wildlife Area – Dyke Ct Parking Area
Lawrence Creek Wildlife Area by the Dyke Court Parking Area is mostly wood and one of the farthest areas from Lawrence Creek Trout Stream making it more likely to be used by hunters. Central Wisconsin is well known for Whitetail Deer, Eastern Wild Turkey and a wide variety of small game including; squirrels, raccoons, porcupine, rabbit, grouse, pheasants, etc...
- Wildlife Viewing
- Cross Country Skiing (No Designated Trails)
- Hiking (No Designated Trails)
- Foraging for Wild Edibles
- Snowmobiling in DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY!
- Outdoor Education
- Scientific Research with a Permit (Contact WI DNR)
- Pets (Rules posted on Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Website)
Nearby WI Communities
- Westfield WI 53964
- Oxford WI 53952
- Coloma WI 54930
- Grand Marsh WI 53936
- Brooks Wisconsin
- Lawrence Wisconsin
- Harrisville Wisconsin
- Springfield Corners Wisconsin
- Montello Corners
These homes are located in Lincoln Township of Adams County - Westfield Township & Springfield Township of Marquette County in the Lawrence Creek Area!
These vacant land parcels are located in Lincoln Township of Adams County - Westfield Township & Springfield Township of Marquette County in the Lawrence Creek Area!